Список авторов:Odinaev Mirshakar¹ , ² , ³, Yang De Gang¹ , ², Aminov Javhar¹ , ² Okhonniyozov Mekhrovar¹ , ² Abdudzhab- borzoda Bakhromshokh² and Saidaliev Ismoil² ¹ State Key Laboratory of Environment Change in Arid Lands, Xinjiang Institute of Ecology and Geogra- phy, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 818 South Beijing Road, Urumqi 830011, Xinjiang, China. ² University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, №19(A) Yuquan Road, Shijingshan District, Beijing, P.R.Chane 1000049. ³ Tajik Academy of Sciences, Dushanbe, Tajikistan, 734025
Abstract. This article analyzes the realization of the Radiological Industry of Tajikistan in the Republic of
Tajikistan. For the purpose of the establishment of the enterprise, the International Labor and the International
Trade Organizations of the Republic of Tajikistan have the opportunity to develop and expand the production of
goods and services, as well as the export potential of the country. Thus, the elimination of non-materialization of
the country and the transformation of Tajikistan into industrial-agrarian country is a viable and important strategic
objective of the further development of the national economy. The experience of many developed countries shows
that the state cannot provide its economic independence without the industry or industrial sectors. Therefore, the
Government of the Republic of Tajikistan considers the industrialization of the country as a strategic goal and
trying to transform the country from agrarian-industrial to industrial-agrarian country.
Ключевые слова:Key words: Enterprise establishment, production economics, transition, statistics. View Fullscreen
1. Agency for Statistics under the President of the
Republic of Tajikistan, Execution of the state budget of
the Republic of Tajikistan. the Law of the Republic of
Tajikistan «On the State Budget of the Republic of
Tajikistan 2000-2009, 2010.
2. Agency for Statistics under the President of the
Republic of Tajikistan, Real Sector. Production of
industrial products in constant prices Tajikistan-
3. Edward Allworth, D.R., Smith Denis, Sinor
Gavin, R.G. Hambly, Republic of Tajikistan. See
Article History (Internet).
4. Muhammadovna, A.M., The Impact of Foreign
Policy on the State of Industry of the Republic
of Tajikistan. p. УДК 33М (069) 2Т
5. Rizokulovich, M.M., INFLUENCE OF
INTEGRATION PROCESSES ON THE ECONOMIC
GROWTH OF THE REPUBLIC OF TAJIKISTAN.
6. Ulmasov and F.M., INFLUENCE OF
PROTECTION MEASURES ON DEVELOPMENT
OF INDUSTRY OF THE REPUBLIC OF
7. European Training Foundation «Labor Market
Survey in Tajikistan. 2010: p. 66 out of 132.
8. Agency on Statistics under the President of the
Republic of Tajikistan: Tajikistan in figures,
. 2010: p. 102 out of 196.
9. Mukhamedovna, A.M., THE IMPACT OF
FOREIGN POLICY ON THE STATE OF INDUSTRY
OF THE REPUBLIC OF TAJIKISTAN. 2013.
10. Policy, P.V.M.P.M., Theory and Practice. Part
Theory of Economic Policy. Rapid Development
11. M, L., Economics of foreign countries. 2010:
12. Umed, D., Free Economic Zone: From billions
to billions — «Republican». 2016. from December. 13: p.
13. National Development Strategy of the
Republic of Tajikistan for the period up to 2030. 2015:
14. Tajikistan: 25 — year of state independence /
statistical bulletin. Dushanbe, 2016: p. 509.
15. Agency for Statistics under the President of
the Republic of Tajikistan
16. Davlatzoda, U., Free Economic Zone: From
billions to billions — «Republican» from December. 13,
2016: p. 1-2.
17. Sayidzoda Z., S.F., Policy of President
Emomali Rahmon and Sustainable Development of
Tajikistan. 2012: p. 86, 89, 91, 96.
14. Tajikistan, I.o.t.R.o., Agency on Statistics un-
der the President of the Republic of Tajikistan. 2018.
15. Sayidzoda Z., S.F., Policy of President
Emomali Rahmon and Sustainable Development of Ta-
jikistan. 2012: p. 86, 89, 91, 96.
16. Source: Compiled by the author according to:
Industry of the Republic of Tajikistan. Statistical
Agency under the President of the Republic of Tajiki-
stan / Real Sector. Industrial output in constant prices
1980-2009. . Dushanbe, 2005-2018, 1980-2009. : p. 12-