Reception of questionnaires, texts of works in the current issue
Publication of the electronic version of the journal
15th of every month
Latest issues of a scientific journal
The East European Scientific Journal publishes:
Lecturer, Dept. of Finance and Accounting, School of Business, University of Nairobi
Chief Assistant, Agraren University – Plovdiv
Yuliya Oleksiyivna Kazimirenko
National University of Shipbuilding named after Admiral Makarov, NN IKITN, Associate Professor of the Department of Materials Science and Metal Technologies
FGAOU VO Belgorod State National Research University, Engineering
Korninko Bogdan Yaroslavovich
National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”
Most Cited Articles
The effect of corporate governanace and capital structure on performance of firms listed at the east african community securities exchange
MB Shchepakin, EF Khandamova
Modernization of approaches to assessing the creditworthiness of a borrower as one of the factors in the formation of a competitive strategy of a bank
Benefits for authors
- The main office of the “Eastern European Scientific Journal” is located in Poland, Warsaw
- We publish scientific articles for students, graduate students, teachers, candidates of science, and other researchers.
- The scientific journal is licensed by the International Scientific Publishing.
- The archive of the Polish scientific journal has 36 published issues, which contains more than 2000 scientific papers.
- In addition to the electronic publication of the article, the researcher receives a printed copy of the issue of the scientific journal, as well as the co-authors of the scientific publication (with free delivery across the CIS).
- Polish scientific journal is indexed in the RSCI.
- Your scientific work is published in full on the website of the publishing house of the East European Scientific Journal and in print.